If You Are Paying A Company For Regular Cleaning
There Are Some Questions You Need To Ask…
- Do you currently use contract cleaners?
- Are your current cleaners quality endorsed (or have a Quality Management System)?
- Is your scheduled work (e.g.. Carpet steam cleaning, strip & seal) included in your ongoing invoices or paid separate?
- Do you have a current scope of work your cleaners use?
- Are the cleaners electrical equipment regularly tested & tagged? (ie. Vacuums)
- Are any cleaning chemicals stored on your site?
- Does your cleaner have copies of each cleaning chemicals Material Safety Data Sheet?
- Are your cleaners wearing the appropriate uniform?
- Does your cleaner provide you with a copy of their Safe Work Method Statement?
- Does your cleaner provide you with a copy of current insurances (Public Liabiltiy & Workers Compensation)
If any of the questions above have triggered alarm bells in your head, than you NEED to book an inspection with us. It will not cost you a cent and while provide invaluable perspective on how you can get much better results and SAVE MONEY along the way!
Fill Out The Form Below And Book Your Inspection Today!